NEW FORMAT

We will be having a new format. New & Original Content! Soon on http://www.PinoyGalaxy.com!
If you want to watch ABS-CBN Shows: http://www.iwantv.com.ph/ for Philippine Viewers http://tfcnow.abs-cbn.com/ for International Viewers

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

HANA KIMI EPISODE 19 (April 17) at 20 (April 18) +++++ DAPEKE BLOG IS NOW UNLOCKED AT LAST!!!

After 5-6 days of suffering
My Blog is now Unlocked...

I'm really disappointed with the slow response of the blogger management. After days of not having posts here. I experienced decline in traffic and I'm really sad about this. But the good thing is that we can make this blog back to the pinoy top blogs fighting arena.

To the Blogger Management...
I'm really disappointed with the locking of my blog and the slow response that I get from you. I hope this would not happen again or to my other blogs.

To the Blogger Employee that reviewed my blog...
Thank You 'coz you unlocked my blog and I hope the response will be much faster. I hope this will not happen to my other blogs and to this blog again.

To my viewers...
I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. I cannot post here for the past days because the blog was locked and I'm not allowed to post. But now the blog is unlocked, I'll fix the post as soon as possible especially the missed episodes. I'm a student and I have classes from Monday to Friday so most of the time I'm in school. I hope for your understanding and patience.

I'll be posting Hana Kimi Episode 21 hopefully tonight together with Episode 22...

Here's Episode 19 and 20

Episode 19
Part 1





Episode 19 Part 2




Episode 20
Complete Video





6 comments:

joey said...

sana may hana kimi part 2
kasi nakakakilig cla joey at bryan sna maulit ung love team nila hay!!!!
go hana kimi the origonal

joey said...

kung my love team ulit sa korean novela sna cla ulit kac bgy nah bgy cla grabe
nababakla 2loy ako kay bryan at wessly at kay joey na mismo

THANK YOU FOR GIVE A TIME TO WATCH YOU!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks po sa upload...

Anonymous said...

hello...
thanks sa pagpost ng mga video huh...
it is such a great help for us na avid viewers ng hana kimi...
wla kasi kaming time na manood sa tv dahil sa work namin...


god bless!!!

Anonymous said...

grave ganda sa umpisa...w8 nyo lang guys..panget ang ending..huhuhuhu..mabibitin kau..hnd man lang nareveal ung true identity nya...huhuhu..hnd man lang cla nagkiss...wala..churo may part 2 pa 2...sana nga..haiz...bitin talaga...un lang

Anonymous said...

oo nga pang8 tlaga ang ending pero super cute parin!! hahahah..ok lang un kahit hind cla nag kiss..hehehe..baka kc mag selos aku.. jowks..